Absolutely. You should also request proof of insurance. In the event that your contractor cannot produce a plumber’s license or proof of insurance please contact the Code Enforcement Office to report the contractor’s name and other information that may be useful for enforcement purposes.

Town of Evans Newsletter

In an effort to communicate more efficiently with our residents, we have implemented this notification system. Please take a moment and register.