Applicants for Enhanced STAR must submit proof of age, e.g., birth certificate, baptismal record, passport, or other official document showing your birth date. Applicants must also provide proof of the total adjusted gross income of all owners by submitting federal or New York State tax return(s), if filed. If one of the owners did not file a tax return, that owner should complete a Department of Finance Income Statement in place of submitting a tax return.

Town of Evans Newsletter

In an effort to communicate more efficiently with our residents, we have implemented this notification system. Please take a moment and register.